CoVid Update by following Decreto-legge 24.03.2022, n. 24: Gazzetta Ufficiale n. 70 del 24.03.2022.
IDEAG 2022 is an indoor event and therefore, in order to ensure the smooth running of the event, it must comply with Italian CoVID regulations.
These rules may be subject to change in order to adapt to current Italian regulations. All registrants will be informed by email of any changes after their registration.
30th April 2022
On 30th April it will be necessary to comply with this regulation:
- The event has a maximum capacity of 300 people, including authors, playtesters, visitors and publishing house staff, in line with current regulations.
- Each game table must be sanitised between games using the equipment provided by the organisation.
- It is mandatory for all participants to wear an FFP2 mask to enter and stay inside the event area.
- It is mandatory for all participants to sanitise their hands before and after games using the gel provided by the organisation.
- According to the current Italian regulations, it is mandatory to be in possession of a Super Green Pass to access the event, and to have a temperature not higher than 37.5 °C.
- Event volunteers will help enforce all rules. The participation of everyone (authors and players) is indispensable in order to work together harmoniously for the success of the event.
1st May 2022
On 1st May all rules regarding the use of green pass and face masks will cease to apply. Therefore a green pass will not be required. However, the organisation suggests that all participants respect the following rules:
- Each game table may be sanitised between games using the equipment provided by the organisation.
- It is suggested for all participants wear an FFP2 or surgery mask to enter and stay inside the event area.
- It is suggested for all participants to sanitise their hands before and after games using the gel provided by the organisation.